Posted by Beast575 with No Comments
I’m sorry for the lack of updates, guys. I’ve been super busy. I wish I had time to put these all in their own posts, but for now they’re going to have to stay clumped together. Here are the major things going on in the LXD world that I’ve missed these past couple weeks:
- The Toe Tappy has been selected as the official CokeZero dance. Now Jon Chu gives you the next step in becoming the face of a new global ad campaign!
- Mike Song (Umbra) posted some of the rehearsal footage of the dancers from the episode, “Reprogram.” Check it out HERE. The video features choreography by Mike Song and Kenneth “Free Boogie” Crawford, and is danced by Madd Chadd and Pandora, Umbras Brandon Phillips, Cassidy Noblett, H20, Taichi, JD McElroy and Jesse Morales, and Energies Free Boogie, Mike Song, Anthony Lee, and Tony Tran.
Keeping up with the LXD Dancers
- LXD choreograper Galen Hooks announces the next step for Dancers Alliance in securing rights for dancers in music videos; join the cause HERE. Maryss from Paris did!
- BoogieZone brings in guest teachers on a regular basis. Galen Hooks visited a while ago, and taught the students THIS piece. You can watch her interview HERE.
- Bboy Milky (Observer, RA Games) faces off against Bboy Glu in this youtube video that takes place at the Juice 2011 Bboy Exhibition.
- Bboy Legacy (Performer, Choreographer: The Tale of Trevor Drift) battles a cooking grill in this Lowes commercial.
- Tricker Jeremy Marinas (Justin Starr) performs a “basic” kick combo.
- IaMmE dancers Emilio Dosal, Jaja Vankova, and Moon Zhang (Reanimators) give to you “The House of Brain Bang,” a new combo video choreographed by Moon.
- Nick DeMoura (Murray, Fanboyz) presents a powerful new concept video with heavy emphasis on mirrors. Check it out HERE.
I’ll try to come around more, and be more on top of my game. Hopefully there will be a few more posts up here in the next couple days!
This entry was posted on Friday, September 30th, 2011 at 4:54 am and is filed under Anflowny, Brandon Philips, Contest, Interview, Jon Chu, LXD, TV, Video. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.